Pitchfork ID Card
Pitchfork ID Card
The Pitchfork ID Card* provides you access to a variety of university services and benefits:
- Your official ASU student ID
- Access to secure buildings
- Access for meal plans*
- Access for Maroon & Gold (M&G) Dollars*
- Access to Sun Devil Fitness Complexes
- Access to academic advising
- Access for exam identification
- Access to library and checkout
- Access for ASU Athletics events
Learn more about the Pitchfork ID Card university benefits.
The Pitchfork ID Card serves as your MidFirst Bank MasterCard® debit card with direct access to your Sun Devil Checking account:
- Accepted at millions of MasterCard® locations, including campus bookstores, and campus health and parking services
- Access to MidFirst Bank ATMs on the ASU campuses
- Free nationwide ATM usage
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your Sun Devil Checking account
*Disclosures: Pitchfork ID Card: The $25 fee for your card was included in your enrollment deposit. If you need to replace your Pitchfork ID Card or basic Sun Card, a $25 fee will apply. All rules for obtaining a replacement ID card may be found at cardservices.asu.edu. Meal plans and Maroon & Gold (M&G) Dollars: Administered by Sun Devil Dining. Call 480.727.DINE (3463) or visit sundevildining.com.
Report A Lost Card
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
If your Pitchfork ID Card is lost or stolen, contact MidFirst Bank immediately using the guidelines below. We will assist you in protecting your account from a loss and future fraudulent charges.
Report a lost or stolen Pitchfork ID Card to MidFirst Bank:
- Immediately report your lost or stolen Pitchfork ID Card by contacting MidFirst Bank customer service at 888-MIDFIRST (643-3477) 24 hours a day.
Report your lost or stolen card to ASU:
- Immediately report your lost or stolen Pitchfork ID Card by calling the Sun Devil Card office at 480-965-CARD (2273), 24 hours a day.
Suspect you are a victim of fraud?
Contact a credit bureau
After speaking with a MidFirst representative, you can contact the three major credit bureaus to place a fraud alert on your credit file. You also can order one free credit report per year from each of the three credit bureaus.
More information on how MidFirst Bank protects your privacy and keeps your information safe.
How to Use Your Pitchfork ID Card
How to use your NEW Pitchfork ID MasterCard® Debit Card
The gold stripe at the top is for banking functions such as ATM use & purchases debiting your MidFirst checking account.
The black stripe at the bottom is for university functions such as accessing meal plans and getting into secured buildings on campus.
Security features of your debit card
- When using your card, always select credit instead of debit when making a purchase. Choosing credit ensures you are protected from unauthorized purchases by Zero Liability Protection.*
- MidFirst Bank provides continuous fraud monitoring of your card activity.
- Each card is issued with a three digit security code on the back which adds additional protection when shopping online or over the phone.
- Sign the back of your card immediately.
- Deactivate any unused debit cards on your account to minimize fraud risk.
- Memorize your PIN and never write it down or disclose it to anyone.
- For your protection, there are daily withdrawal and purchase limitations on your card – call 888-MIDFIRST (643-3477) for more information.
*Zero Liability Protection does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions and certain commercial card transactions. See mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details. Cardholder must notify MidFirst Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, see your Cardholder Agreement.